Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fifty Shades: Today at NCRA


To all the NCRA participants attending my session this afternoon, I wanted to give you a link to my presentation in the event that you would like to follow along.   You can also follow directly at Slideshare, www.slideshare.net/hellojenjones....it's my most recent upload so it should pop up first, but be sure to look for the Fifty Shades: NCRA version.

This year I was asked to present a 2-hour institute...so although this is the presentation I use to facilitate one day trainings at school sites, it is the comprehensive and concise version of Fifty Shades of the Common Core: Part 1.  Unfortunately, there is not enough time today to include anything from my Fifty Shades of the Common Core: Part 2, about text complexity and close readings. But that is linked up Slideshare if you want to take a look at that.

Feel free to download my presentation or print it for your reference.

Here are the links to my hand-outs for anyone that doesn't get a set or would like to make more for members of your team that did not make it to NCRA this year.






Handout Links HERE  HERE  HERE & HERE

See you all there! This afternoon, Raleigh Convention Center, 4:00PM, Room 303!

Happy Reading! ~Jen


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Jen is awesome... just in case the world didn't know, I'm here to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you posted your session. I really wanted to attend your session, but it's hard to be in 2 places at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to send a dm through twitter, but since you don't follow me, I couldn't...

    Would you have any time to answer a question or two about teachers pay teachers? My personal e-mail is cathylaker@gmail.com if at all possible. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....