17 New Hello Literacy Fonts - No Fooling!


Despite the fact that today is April 1st, these 17 new Hello Fonts are NO FOOLING!  You can grab them all, IN ADDITION to the other 81 Hello Fonts in my store....for a grand total of 98 Hello Fonts!

Also, my All Font - Font License is on sale through midnight tonight for $16.00 instead of $20.00.  The price will be back up to $20 in the morning! So grab it now...


At this point, the new ones are only available through a font license and not yet open on the right sidebar of my blog.  I will add them for you later this week if you only want to use them in your class, but not commercially or not for profit.   

#1 on TpT - Week of March 25, 2013


On another exciting note, I want to THANK EVERYONE for the amazing support of my new Common Core Reading Bundle that has skyrocketed to the #1 spot of the Top Selling Products list on Teachers Pay Teachers this week!!! Wow! I am so ecstatic, so thank you!   This is me Monday morning when I saw my name is the Top Sellers lists on the TpT homepage....

What more can I say?...#peace! 

Happy Reading! - Jen

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. LOVE your fonts!! Thanks for sharing.

    Laurie
    First Grade Lyons' Den

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that!! Congrats!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it sure did! Great product too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I love the name of the first font! LOVE Pitch Perfect :o)

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Right? My daughter's are obsessed with Pitch Perfect, hence the first font name and Nerd Alert. Thanks!!

      Delete
  5. So happy for you! AND you SOOOOOOO deserve it!!!
    Your new font names make me smile! Too fun!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! You are the sweetest! Yes, I'm trying to be more creative with my font names and it seems each font name has its own "story." xoxo Jen

      Delete
  6. Hi there,
    I a North Carolina Blogger too! You have a wonderful site. I teach in Guilford County.
    I would love for you to drop by for a visit.
    I Dream of First Grade
    Your newest follower,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. L.O.V.E. love the new fonts Jen!!! I think I have a new favorite with each uodate you put out. :) Thank you!

    And a big congrats on the #1 product! What a huge accomplishment.

    Karen :)
    Mrs. Jones’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! :-) Which one is your favorite this time?

      Delete
  8. Thanks for posting your new fonts, Jen! My students always comment "Is this your new favourite font??" :)

    Just to let you know - Hello First Squisht and Hello Santa Barbara do not seem to be working. I'm wondering if it is just me or if anyone else has had any troubles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check. Where did you access the fonts? From my blog or from the font bundle?

      Delete
  9. Congrats on making the Top Seller List, wow!!! LOVE the new fonts! My faves are Poppin Tags & Firstie Squisht (I use Firstie in almost everything I make for my classroom, btw!). I love the thicker fonts for titles! I also love the Loruna one--super cool but still easy to read. Thanks so much! Now I want to go back into my Fractured Fairy Tales Unit and use the Fairy Tales font!! :D

    Take care,
    Gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...