Hello Sale...Midnight to Midnight...and SALE Text Alerts



Also, I am starting to offer Hello Literacy text notifications whenever I throw a sale.  If you would like to receive a text when this happens, you'll receive right away...no delay like there sometimes is with this blog.

Here's what you need to do...text this message:  @d01f1

to this number:  760-621-5629

You will be prompted to reply with your first name, type your first name (or make one up) and reply back.

That's it...you're signed up for the Hello Literacy Text Notification service.  The texts are sent by me and will appear from "Mrs. Jones" when it comes through...and I promise I will only send SALE texts.  

This app I'm using for this is Remind101. It's totally legit and I use it with parents of the students in my reading groups and with staff, like when we have special reminders, things due, special days, school delays, etc.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind if I check out that app and steal your idea of text notifications!

    Kathy
    First Grade a la Carte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! It's an awesome app ... We use it at Lake Myra weekly. The great thing about it is that all the text's run through the Remind 101 server so you're not actually giving your cell number to parents AND the texts are one-way...parents can't reply to the texts. You really will love it and parents will too.

      Delete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...