Saturday, February 2, 2013

Big Sunday SALE on TpT!



As you probably know, TeachersPayTeachers offers one BIG sale per quarter.  Last quarter it was on Cyber Monday. In the 3rd quarter, it was the Big Back to School Sale.  Well, this quarter's BIG sale is TOMORROW (Super Bowl Sunday).  Enter code SUPER at checkout to get additional saving, where everything in your cart is 28% off (my sale is 20% off, then TpT takes another 10% off the sale price, which makes it 28% off). Monday's sale is only 20% and the code SUPER is only valid on Sunday. I don't know about you but my cart is full right now. I can't wait to grab some of those items from my Wishlist.   You won't want to miss out on some of my new products, and this a great time to snag of my most popular products.










Also, everything over at Hello Two Peas is on sale, too. 
And we just added two more monthly bundles yesterday so be sure to grab August and October.  





Don't forget SUPER at check-out! Jen :-)

www.hellojenjones.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, I always love your stuff! I use your fonts all the time and really appreciate the commercial license!

    I hope you have had a chance to enter my big giveaway that ends tonight. it includes Erin Condren and lots more!

    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties is giving away Erin Condren and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fonts! I'll be doing a lot of TpT shopping today, great sale!
    ~Sue
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....