Monday, December 31, 2012

Rainbow Phrases are HERE!

This is another reminder that my Farewell 2012 sale in my TpT store ends tonight at midnight...when the ball drops, so get it now, before the sale goes off. I've linked up with Khrys over at Keepin' It Kool in Kindland and some other TpT bloggers for this big Farewell Sale.  This is the perfect opportunity to get my commercial font license at the sale price of just $16.00 {what a bargain!} and some of my other new items, like my Vocabulary Posters & Vocabulary Notebook Pages for the Utah First Text Talk lessons


I've also added a set of design templates, in mostly pink and green spring tones and textures...all you have to do is add text and of course, clip art is optional.   Check them out HERE:

I'd also received several requests to convert my Bloom's Taxonomy Posters to UK & Australia spelling, so I did that and they can be purchased HERE:



And for all of you that have purchased the Rainbow Words packet, you will not want to miss out on my new Rainbow Phrases set.  It's finally done and uploaded to TpT.  I received so many positive comments from teachers about Rainbow Words and how much students were loving learning sight words this year with my Rainbow Words system, that I designed Rainbow Phrases to follow it, as many teachers told me that wanted something else along these lines for students to learn because they were almost done learning all 200 Rainbow Words...kudos to that fast sight word learners and to all the teachers on the ball to recognize that they needed and wanted something more.   

Rainbow Words by Hello Literacy
Rainbow Phrases by Hello Literacy
Happy Reading! -Jen


4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a new follower and I wanted to tell you that your blog is so cute. I love your products as well. I'm always looking for more RTI ideas. Thanks for sharing! Stop by and visit my blog(s) sometime. Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you today! I'm in Henderson, right down the road from you!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,

    I'm a fellow early literacy advocate (I started a charity called "Hooked on Books" through Miss America in Orlando), and I'm your newest follower :) I love your blog and all your tips. I'd love for you to stop by and follow me back :) Also, I'm going to feature you on the "Blogs I Adore" page of my blog, Diary of a Debutante. Happy New Year!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a huge fan of your blog. I have been reading and have found so many interesting activities that I want to use in my classroom. Plus after reading I have noticed my attitude towards education has shifted towards the common core. In my district we are using the journey's reading program which gives us the stories that we are supposed to read. I would love to be able to email you to discuss some questions that I have.

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....