Ya'll! I'm Tracked Out!!!!..for (((((Three Weeks)))))


In honor of today, my last day of track out {that means NO SCHOOL for me for three weeks! Hence, the WOOHOO!!!!}.... EVERYTHING in my store is 20% off through Sunday. (I teach at a year-round school, which throughout the year we have four cycles of nine weeks in and three weeks off...so today begins my "mini-summer" or I guess that would be "mini-fall".  Ya'll, I am finally going to get a chance to stay home {ALL DAY} and create stuff for TpT (and a few work related ELA essentials)...you have no idea how many ideas I've got swirling around in my head, partial projects, and just plain, too many ideas and not enough hours in a day. Here's a sneak peek into some of my projects....a four week content integrated literacy unit on Earth, Moon and Stars (3-5), and another four week content integrated literacy unit on Environmental Literacy (3-5), a year long Word Wall Words program for first grade, and the BIGGIE, a year long comprehensive phonological awareness curriculum! It's going to be AWE.SOME!!!  Oh, and if you have any special requests (as if that's not enough) from me for product recommendations, things you'd like to see from me, let me, and I can see about adding it to the line up.  For example, I just added my Write It, Build It, Decorate It Word Work template tonight at the request of one my TpT followers.
Write It, Build It, Decorate It....HERE
Also, if you're interested in any of the above products that I mentioned above, be sure to click the Follow Me at the top of my TpT store to get an automated alert straight to your Inbox when I've uploaded a product...this way, you're sure not to miss it!



In the meantime, between now and Sunday...grab my stuff while it's on SALE! Have a great weekend!
-Jen

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am out for 2 weeks! I love working in a year-round school! :)

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Come By My Blog To Win Scentos Markers!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...