Hello Fonts Terms of Use {Revised}

For those of you using my free fonts in your TpT products...your products are looking great! I really do see my fonts everywhere on Teachers Pay Teachers, which is awesome... I'm glad everyone is loving them.  Part of the reason they are free, however, is to get your buyers back to my blog and ultimately to the fonts themselves.  I've upated/revised my Terms of Use when using my Hello Fonts in your FREE or FOR SALE products.  The link in the right side bar has been updated and I have posted a screenshot of it below. If you do not include an Acknowledgements page in your FREE or FOR SALE product, then please give attribution (like below) in your Product Description narrative. Thank you for following the rules when using my #hellofonts.



4 comments:

  1. I love your fonts- thanks so much for sharing! I have made some of my own fonts using iFont maker. It is so much fun!
    Is there anyway you think you could alter the Hello Dnealie just a little? I have used it for a few things in my classroom and some of my students have had a hard time with the letter c- they think it's an o. I understand if you don't want to though. Thanks.
    Erin :)
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just on 2ttf and saw that Hello Dnealie was updated. Thank you so, so much! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your fonts- thanks so much for sharing! I have made some of my own fonts using iFont maker. It is so much fun!
    Is there anyway you think you could alter the Hello Dnealie just a little? I have used it for a few things in my classroom and some of my students have had a hard time with the letter c- they think it's an o. I understand if you don't want to though. Thanks.
    Erin :)
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your hard work for free! I love your fonts and other products as well!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...