Free Fonts {Hello Fonts} - One Bundle Download

I just want to let everyone know that I have bundled all my fonts (so far) into a one bundle download.
They are free and the Terms of Use are included in the download. In a nutshell, you may use them for personal classroom use and/or in your free or for sale products if you give me credit and a link back to my blog on your Acknowledgements page...I even include a button for you to use. You may not distribute my fonts as is, as stand-alone .ttf files and you may not include them as is in your product packages.

Click on the Download All button in my right sidebar or {CLICK HERE}.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your fonts! I am your newest follower on tpt. If you get a chance, hop over to my blog. I am having a giveway! Thanks!
    Diane
    http://funinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I can't wait to use these, especially the Junie B. one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dumb question.......How do I install these fonts so they come up in my Word documents? Thjanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, thanks so much for all of these adorable fonts.LOVE them!

    Patti
    primary practice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! These are great fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing!! Love your fonts and your site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing these wonderful fonts :)

    Sue
    The Very Busy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thank for the fonts! They are great and will go a long way in helping me label my classroom. I have been secret stalking your blog via pinterest for a while now and really appreciate all of the resources you share. As a first year teacher, I have been looking for any way to help keep my head on this year. If you have an opportunity I would love for you to check out my blog, as it is one of my anchors to sanity this year and a place I am seeking feedback from the experienced and passionate educators in the world.

    Thanks for what you do!
    -Melissa
    Whoasandwoesofthemean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fonts! Love fellow teachers that share! They're great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...