New Fun & Colorful Background Designs - Revised


Well, this is probably my last post for a few weeks as my school year ended last Friday and I am embarking on two family vacations beginning the day after 4th of July.  Our family is flying first to Key West for a week, riding on the coat tails of my husband's Association of Leadership Educators Conference (we got the amazing deal of round-trip, non-stop flights from Raleigh to Ft. Lauderdale for $130 so we're taking the whole family).  Then we turn around and head to St. Louis for my brother's wedding reception (they got married last week in Jamaica)...so I will be taking a blogging and TpTing break for a couple weeks.  I apologize to everyone that is waiting for the Rainbow words packet, that is the first thing on my TO DO list when I return.  Here is a preview of the Fun Colorful Background Designs....check them out in my TpT store {{HERE}}.

Also added today is a set of 40 fun line designs to be used as page backgrounds.  There are 4 different backgrounds in 10 different colors...all at the low price of just $2.00.  Check them out in my TpT store:



Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Those look awesome! I just put them on my wishlist!!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Key West!! My husband and I spent a couple of days there and it was so relaxing. Enjoy your vacation! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backgrounds are amazing! They are on my wishlist. Enjoy for trip!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you create these backgrounds? I am very interested in creating some for myself that are more guyish, but have no idea where to start. Any guidance you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

    Randy
    The Middle School Mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I create the shape backgrounds in ppt...it's that easy!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, I LOVE those backgrounds! I am going to check them out, now!
    I am just starting a blog and store so I am always looking for great sites like yours! Thank you!

    Have a great vacation!

    Kristen

    I do, We Do, You Do!

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...