Thursday, July 26, 2012

Easy, Simple & Cute. Period.


Are you looking for **EASY, SIMPLE & CUTE*** simple ways to dress up your class papers, parent letters, homework and classroom hand-outs or worksheets?  I have just finished creating the sweetest little set of page borders...I think you're really going to like them.  There are 30 borders, 3 sets in 10 different colors in this product bundle...all for $2.00.  My terms of use are easy and simple, too....after purchase, you are free to use the borders in anything you create for free or for sale, with an acknowledgement, and if possible, a link. Here is the product sample:

Check them out HERE, along with my other Doodle border sets.

Thank you for supporting my little Hello Literacy Store! - Jen

3 comments:

  1. I just love your stuff! Thanks for creating such great things that can be used for just about everything!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for some different borders. These are so cute.

    Stop by soon.
    I am having a Give Away - Stop by & Enter to Win.

    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your borders are adorable!

    I added them to my wishlist :)

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....