Beginning of the Year Bundle Bonanza


Here's to "The Best of Mrs. Jones' Teacher Files"! Tonight I have created and uploaded my first official teacher stuff bundle...and I think you're going to like it. It's an 80 pages bundle of  B.O.Y. teacher goodness including a 10 page information packed, common core aligned Class Handbook for Parents {to be given out at Back to School Night, a Back to School Night PowerPoint, and more. Here's what's inside:


*10-page Class Handbook for Parents (in parent-friendly language)
*13-slide Back to School Night Powerpoint
*124 Center Signs
*30 Mini lessons for Launching Readers Workshop (K-2)
*58 Item “Before the Year Starts” To Do List
*Problem Solving Framework Poster
*Home Reading Log
*Home Reading Parent Directions Letter
*Home Reading Givens
*September Homework Calendar
*September Newsletter
*September Book Order Letter
*Homework Calendar Template
*Lunch Plans Letter
*You’re Invited to Meet Your Teacher Letter
*Morning Meeting Poster
*My Thinking (Time-Out) Reflection Sheet
*Parent Volunteer Interest Survey
*Student/Parent Contact Information Card
*Student Name/Number Labels
*Using Slates (Whiteboards) Poster
*Website Information Card
*Welcome to Any Grade Information Letter
*Plus, 10 of my Hello fonts

For years, my teacher friends have been telling me "You should be selling your stuff on Teachers Pay Teachers" and I've got to say, I think I'm finally hooked.  I hope you enjoy everything I've packed in there and I will continue to add to it, so if you buy it today, you will be notified when I add more.  You can check it out in my TpT store the following link.



Journal Cover Freebie 


Through the Year Journal Covers {download for free here}

Thanks! Jen Jones


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. The file doesnt exist. I tried to download it and it said the page no longer exists. Tell me it isn't so!!!
    I <3 all your stuff and follow your pinterest religiously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear RtE,
      Everything seemed fine when I checked it this morning, but just in case I reuploaded the 89 file Zip file.

      Delete
  2. Clicking on the link still says page doesn't exist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried it, and the link is fine...and I've sold about 10 today without a word from anyone. I was having problems on Friday, but after I re-uploaded Friday night, it's been fine all weekend. Try opening your internet in Google Chrome, that's what I just tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 31, 2012

    Sorry writing from England. the ladies are correct the link does not exsist. what do we do now???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry all! I'll fix the link right now...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer,
    I am also a faithful follower of yours and I love everything you post. I teach 8th grade and I just adjust materials/ideas for their level. Do you happen to know anyone that produces secondary materials as useful as yours for elem?

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...