Sunday, June 17, 2012

TCRWP CA Trip - Update #1


So excited to boarding a plane for California...my stomping grounds. I've been invited to attend the TCRWP Writing Workshop Summer Institute with Lucy's peeps hosted by San Luis Coastal Unified School District, my first and former school district. I'll be blogging more frequently this week to keep my Lake Myra buds (and you!) in the Lucy loop. Although I've been using Lucy's WW lessons for years, I've never been to a TCRWP training...and I know it's going to be great! So stay tuned...it's going to be a fabulous ride!


8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'll be waiting patiently for all the updates. Have a great time!!!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful experience!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh! I am so excited to hear about what you are learning. I love Lucy Caulkins WW but have never been formally trained. Maybe through your blog I'll be one step closer!!!

    A Passion For Primary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! Can't wait to read about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! So cool. I can't wait to read about it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the TCRWP- It is a major push in our district in Northern California and I have had the opportunity to attend several trainings from TC! It is fabulous! I can't imagine teaching reading and writing any other way!!! I have also been following you for years and LOVE all your stuff! You are amazing!! THank you for posting your fabulous lessons and ideas!!!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! First, have to say, GREAT blog! Very helpful and informative!

    Also, have to say you have excellent taste in handbags! (Of course, I have the same one!)

    Thank you for all of the great ideas/resources!

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....