Font & Border Update


Due to popular demand, I am converting my border sets for sale in my TpT store to .zip files instead of .ppt. ALSO, and this is a biggie....I've added a directions sheet on how to convert the doodle borders to a transparent image in you want to layer the borders onto top of a colored background....in other words, how to get rid of the white space.  If you bought this file already, you can re-download this updated version now...this is the link to purchase OR re-download. 

For the other doodle border sets, I will convert them to zip files in the coming days...(I'm still in [year-round] school, so all my work is at night...thank you for your patience.)

I've also added new font and wingding sets...here are a few of them.

Hello Squiggles Wingding Font (download to the right)

Hello Dot & Stick Font (download to the right)

Hello Doodles Wingding Font (download to the right)


My last post is about my Hello Fonts Terms of Use. 

8 comments:

  1. I am seriously addicted to your fonts! I love Hello Firstie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thanks for the directions- I have always wondered how to do that :)

    Every New Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 27, 2012

    Thank you so much! These font are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too clever!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen - Thank you so much for becoming a BLOGGER!! I am so lucky to have access to your insights and advice! I love the FONTS! Thank you! I will definitely pass on credit to Hello Fonts!
    I enter student teaching this fall...I cannot wait!

    Cathy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these!! LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure how I didn't know about your fonts until today, but now I in possession of many of them! Thanks so much for sharing these terrific fonts - they are incredibly useful to teachers!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 22, 2012

    Love these fonts! I'm not able to open up Hello Abbey though. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...