More Fun Doodle Page Borders


I'm happy to announce that I've been working on a new set of page borders that are now for sale in my TpT store.  I know it's been a while since my first set, and many of you have asked me when I would be adding more stuff...so here's the next set. This "chalkboard-inspired" bundle includes 24 different borders, all in .png format...which means you can arrange, rearrange, size, resize, crop, copy and paste as you curate your own digital creations.


{download Chalkboard Doodle Border Bundle here at my TpT store}

Also added are more border sets....the Curly Doodle Border Set....


...and the Loopy Doodle Border Set....



Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog today, I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 05, 2012

    Hi from Pittsburgh!

    I am a newbie at creating my own classroom decor and pages. I have just recently started a new fetish in font styles and would like to expand to using new borders like yours here. They are super cute and stylish! Will they work on a Mac in Pages? I'd love to learn how to make some of my own. How did you learn to create these? I would be happy to share with you anything that I create. :) Thank you for any tips/advice that you can offer!

    Jackee
    jacquelynn.sturgeon@me.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...