Looking for Reading Credits for Licensure?


Are you looking for reading credits for licensure renewal?  The East Carolina University College of Education offers month long reading modules for $99.  {HERE} is the link to the modules offered.  The modules are online based, self-guided, and take 10 hours to complete....which you can do in the comfort of your own home or classroom. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion as evidence and 1 Reading CEU (Continuing Education Unit).   I'm promoting the reading modules for two reasons...one, I think it's a great opportunity if you are looking for reading credits and two, I created and teach the Picture Books & Read-Alouds module. My module is current, up-to-date with the CCSS for ELA and embedded with 21st century learning and technology.  If you have any further questions about it, feel free to shoot me an email at readaloudsandpicturebooks@gmail.com.


2 comments:

  1. Officially became your latest follower using Google friend (even though I have been following you using Reader).
    Come and check out my Dr. Jean giveaway!
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! When I needed ceus finding where to get them was a real issue. Thankfully I was able to find a great resource that provided me with lots of information. I really appreciate you helping out all the people in a similar predicament

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...