Tar River Reading Council: Greenville - TODAY

TRRCouncil: LIKE them on FB
Today I'll be speaking to the Tar River Reading Council, Greenville's local chapter of the IRA.  I've put together a 21st century, CCSS-aligned, interactive workshop on....can you guess?....Reading Comprehension! I'm super excited because most of the folks attending will be my ECU friends and colleagues from the MAEd-READ program.  I have uploaded my presentation to Slideshare, which you can find by my slideshare homepage....www.slideshare.net/hellojenjones or by viewing it through the embedded link below: 

Also, here is a link to my presentations handouts on Scribd...and my blog post on Online Sources for Information Text that I refer to at the end of the presentation. 

If you have any other questions or feedback, please let me know {here}.
Presentation Handouts RT Handouts

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for presenting Thursday! I learned so much. The gist sheet you shared with us went along with my skill for the week. I went back to school and introduced it in guided reading. One of my students, who is in tier three, wrote an amazing summary, using your format. I cannot wait to share this with other teachers at my school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for sharing this!

    Michelle

    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wake County Teacher here :)Thanks for your inspiration!!!

    You have been tagged! Head to my blog to know what you have to do next!

    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...