Monday, November 28, 2011

Mrs. Meacham, My Inspiration....You Rock!

As I was awarded The Sunshine Award this month for sharing inspiring ideas....I couldn't let the award go by without giving a shout-out to my friend (now) and virtual colleague, Jessica Meacham, web author of her own AMAZING website, www.jmeacham.com


Before I had a web presence, it was Jessica Meacham that encouraged me to start a website and thus, www.hellofirstgrade.com was born.   Since then, Mrs. Meacham, has become a good friend of mine and a teacher with whom I admire and respect.  Not to mention she gives EVERYTHING away that she creates for  FREE!!! And, she creates a TON.  Her most impressive resources are her SMARTboard files, which can be found {HERE}. 

And these are just a FEW! Thanks Jessica, for all you do, and all you snap, upload and share!!! But, most of all, thanks for your inspiration and dedication to helping other teachers!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you wish....