Monday, November 28, 2011

Apparently, I'm Spreading Sunshine!




I've been honored once again by Katie & Steve over at twocandoit.blogspot.com and Keri over at teachplaysmile.blogspot.com...for sharing inspiring ideas! That means a ton to me.  Although some may feel that blogging about best practices is "above and beyond" I consider it part of my job.  I quite enjoy it and wish I had time to blog more.

So, here are the rules for this award:
  • Thank the person(s) who gave this award and if you would like to, write a post about it.
  • Answer the following questions below.
  • Pass the award to 7-10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
Jen's Answers:
  • Favorite Color: Pink
  • Favorite Animal: My Doxie's, Stanley & Lucy
  • Favorite Number: 3
  • Favorite Drink: Orange Juice
  • Favorite Gadget: My iPhone
  • Facebook or Twitter: Neither...Pinterest is my new Facebook
  • Your Passion: All Things Reading & Creating
  • Getting or Giving Presents: Giving
I follow so many incredible blogs and here are some who bring "sunshine"  into my life when I see their posts. If you're on the list and don't feel like posting about the award, it's totally fine! :-) 
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! Very appreciated-you brightened my day...

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....